I so named my post because today was really about green. I wore a green top with a green pullover, bought a green pencil, a bottle of green tea, had green rubberband on my head and ate green gummy sweets. Most importantly, we had a couple of very interesting talks revolving around the environment and going green.
After much deliberation and lot-drawing, we finally finalized our research topic for ES! woohoo! Its gonna be about the improper disposal of portable electronic devices and its impact on the environment. This one's gonna be interesting to research on!
So my day pretty much ended after ES seminar and I headed to the library with Liyang to try to mug for organic spectro. Ended up falling asleep for like 40 mins and liyang had to nudge me a few times before i could force my eyes open. I don't like tuesdays cos they are mentally-straining days. so yay for free day tomorrow! at least i can afford to wake up a weeeeeeeee-tle bit later.
COSY here i come!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment