To UNSW and back. and now school has started full swing. I'm not really sure how i feel right now so i'm keeping myself occupied with things that will make me forget that i'm actually quite a loner (heh).
UNSW was tonnes of fun and friends made there were: awesome. I had so much fun with cheeekien fly lice and fleh whhhhieeee (mel, cy and amy only u guys get this) that now its kinda stuck in my head. everytime i get reminded of thai food, these few weird phrases will appear.
Now that i have gotten myself into lab 3 times a week, i'm pretty much facing the water treatment machine for almost 15 hours. Which is kinda good too because i'd rather be facing the machine than face some other people. hahah! I like melvin's analogy about my story. But i don't think its very nice to put it up here.
Before I let this cough and fatigue get the better of me, i wanna take this chance to scream that CNY IS HERE AGAIN! Though the mood's not really there is time, i'm know that i'll get to spend more time sorting my stuff out.
Till again and I am thankful for great friends. Xuezhen! can't wait to see you!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment