Wednesday, November 12, 2008

in retrospect..

Its the end of another journey that seemed to pass by in a flash. CM 3291 down (with hopes that the 30% lab exam will not be too badly done) and now, in 4 days' time, ES2007s will also be done. As cliched as it may sound, time flies especially when you're buried in heaps of work.

Today, our ES group had our final oral presentation (15%) and i'm not sure how good a job i did but according to liyang, it was okay. so I hope our group aces this entire project.
Project group mates and I, with Brad. what an honour! We were GREEN team today. no wonder i was so happy. *winks*

On to more mundanes, believe it or not, its time to start mugging for finals! and I can't believe its another semester over and my exchange to US was like 2 sems ago! wooh. its about time i clear the mess on my table and not face the computer day in day out. haha! Cheers to the last week of school!

No comments: