First and foremost, the exams are over! I'm not totally rejoicing because I don't really have much time to play and meet up with friends. Still in the midst of clearing all the required documents and getting money transferred to my account or else i'd be darn broke. I know i'm gonna miss all my friends. Don't know where to start. But i'm just glad that there are people around who give me support and encouragement, lend a listening ear and cheer me up. I love u guys!!
So i've been mugging alot everyday for the past 3-4 weeks but i still made time to send Sam off to france (FRANCE!! OMG) and have dinner with Luthfi once in awhile.. to relief stress. Not sure if i'm gonna be able to do all that during the 6 mths I'm away or even when i come back.
I met up with the odac people today for dinner and so so excited to see those whom i haven met for eons. Sarah's back and denzil came for dinner too! So i was really glad i went! I'll post up the pictures once I have em. Gotta start activating this blog again if not Liyang'll complain :)
I'm not too sure about how i'm feeling now. What my aim in life is, what I wanna do and all. I reckon this trip to AZ will change my outlook in life. and i'm sensing that its getting to me like right now. I want to travel to places, experience things, meet new people, see the world. I'm feeling rather content with the friends around me, this life being single (with still some strings attached) and not letting the past or any grudges hinder my path. I feel that i'm indeed becoming more optimistic and wanting to live each day happy. which is awesome (pats myself on the back).
On the contrary, I'm worried all this hoohah about life is short-lived and i might just well get back to that stuckinthemud kind of "nothing to look forward to" life. Slap me and make sure i'm not dreaming. I want a better life! and i'm falling asleep while saying that. To think that i actually thought Paris was Pasir Ris! I need some sleep. toodles!
Random picture of the day:

No comments:
Post a Comment