Tuesday, October 09, 2007

wailing brain.

I'm sittin' here in my room trying to get all those nuclear spin poop into my brain. but nooo.. i keep thinking of watching drama serials online. I'm so addicted to crunchyroll.. so so darn addicted. I've watched 4 episodes of Angel Lover today when i told myself i'd wake up at 10 am and start mugging for the 3 tests upcoming. So much for that.

i woke up at 10, i did, only to snooze the alarm and crawl back into the fluffy pillow, snore like pig. Webcasted lectures so lead u astray. I'm behind by 2 lectures so i guess its time to buck up!

like i've told magan.. i'm swimming in my fats! promised to work out during the 3 month break but i only got fatter. blooh. so tmr's another crazy lab day. i just hope i'll finish early so that i can at least have time to eat lunch first before going for project meeting. ohwells.

toodles!

No comments: