Friday, July 20, 2007

mo du le

Dejian finally approved of my module mappings!! that means i'm one step closer to going to the US. Wee. I practically rotted my day away. I've got 40 more houses to visit and it doesnt seem to bother me that i'm not gonna get my incentives if i don't finish these 40 within the next week. I need to get tanned. desperately.. and esprit is having a mad sale. up to 70% off so girls.. (and guys) u know what to do!

now the only other headache is what modules to do this semester. Sucks when noone wants to do arts modules with u! and all the nice GEMs are not offered in sem 1. kns man! the only thing i kinda look forward to is orientation. hmm hopefully i can get this modules thing settled soon. time for dinner. chao!

No comments: