
*drumroll..* our cute guy! (from the backview) rob and liyun were excited! And Jasmine and I had so much fun trying to capture a good "view".

the 4-hour break
School has been stressful of late. And i haven been sleeping much all because of balloting. Thanks to the screwed up system I have got to wake up and sit in front of my lappy and wait for the clock to strike 9 before i can ballot. So the vivocity was just sth to cheer us up and bring our minds away from all the sick lectures.
The physical Chemistry lecturer is just so horrible. He seems to be speaking to ants all the time and for one reason or another, he brings Liverpool into class. You guys get what i mean.
As fo life, its been mundane. Noone seems to be really bothered by what other people do. Sometimes it just slips off people's mind to ask "how are you?" or at least send a good nite msg to remind you that you're remembered. NO.. but i've kinda gotten used to it. I'll be making pancakes for breakfast tomorrow! yummy can't wait! I've started to pick up cooking or baking as part of my hobby. (with the intention of being a good tai tai next time) ok i was kidding. its in the middle of the night and i'm hungry. So much for that. Think i'll just sleep. toodles then. i have more pics!!

No comments:
Post a Comment